ALISA FOR HEALTH Policy Page
Effective date: 11/15/2022
- We may collect your IP address for the purposes of administrating our website. The IP address is not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Our primary intention for collecting personal information is to efficiently conduct our business and provide you with fantastic services. There are instances where we need to share this information with others, such as email service providers, credit card processing companies, etc., and we make every effort to utilize industry-leading vendors in that regard. Note also, that these vendors are limited in how they may use your information, and generally cannot sell or transfer it in any way.
- In the case of illegal activity on your part, or if compelled to do so by law, we reserve the right to share your information.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receive occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To personalize your experience:
- To improve our website:
- To improve customer service:
- To process transactions:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site features.
- To send periodic emails:
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Please be careful about the information you post on this site. Pictures, comments, video, etc., can never really be deleted from the Internet and can be recorded by other users and/or easily taken out of context. And while you have the right to free speech, you do not have the right (on this site) to hate speech, defamation, slander or anything that may trigger liability for harm caused to others.
- We are not responsible for verifying any user-generated content for accuracy.
- Visitors are not permitted to “mine” data on this site for personal information related to others.
- This policy was last modified on 11/15/2022
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this [[ Insert Policy Name Here ]], please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]